A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Position: UK+ Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Milton Keynes Office or Remote (WFH) or hybrid.
Must be based in UK
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Role
The UK+ Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving and implementing digital marketing for UK+ (UK, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic & Slovakia) to maximise digital performance, reach, conversion & ROI across marketing activities and eCommerce. The job role is diverse and calls for a candidate who is able to multi-task, think on their feet and confidently work on a number of different projects at any one time, successfully hitting scheduled deadlines.
Reporting to the UK+ Marketing Manager this role integrates with all areas of marketing to deliver a wide range of digital marketing. Working closely with the UK+ Marketing Communication, PR & B2B functions, as well as EU & Global marketing, the role therefore requires great communication and organisational skills
- Work with the UK+ Marketing Manager, UK+ marketing team and European marketing team to devise actionable and measurable digital marketing strategies for UK+ markets to achieve goals and maximum ROI
- Enhance visibility & awareness of all our brands in the digital space, grow online audiences & engagement, and drive website traffic & conversions utilising automation, A/B testing, targeted campaigns and paid search / advertising (whether through Google’s ad offerings, media advertising or through social channels).
- Measuring CTA performance, LTV, improving CR, ROI and costs regularly, adjusting the approach accordingly
- Collaborate with the UK+, EU & Global marketing team to support delivery of great marketing content, increase marketing funnel efficiencies, and share best practices.
- Understand current and target audiences to help identify opportunities to develop and produce local content, messaging & campaigns that demonstrate Trek’s core values & drive sales
- Develop & implement ecommerce marketing campaigns (UK) to achieve maximum conversion and drive LTV of our customers, working collaboratively with USA, UK+ Marketing Manager and UK+ Sales Manager
- Regular in-depth analysis of digital data & performance against KPI’s, benchmarks and objectives, converting raw data into actionable business insights and presenting to different stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of financial control on own activities and budget.
- Identify changes and trends in digital marketing and recommend appropriate strategies to ensure we are at the cutting edge of digital marketing, preparing for short-, medium- and long-term requirements
- Assist with any other work as required
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing (inhouse or Agency) with strong experience with google analytics, SEO/SEM & digital marketing tools
- Proven experience in building reports, presenting findings as actionable insights, and influencing strategy
- Must have fluent English, with strong written, verbal & visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences & stakeholders
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment but ensuring attention to detail at all times.
- Highly organised, excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of own commercial judgement & initiative
- Ability to build sound relationships with great customer service skills both internally and externally
- Proficient in Office applications
- Strong experience in eCommerce, channel marketing & HTML
- Must reside in the UK
- Polish and/or Czech and/or Slovak language would be advantageous
- Interest in cycling and the bicycle industry, knowledge of Trek products or willingness to learn
Please apply and let us know how you're the perfect fit by forwarding your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you believe you are the right person for this role within Trek.
Applications close 14th October.
Interviews held 28th October.
Applications received without a covering letter will not be accepted