Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Job Title: Trek Store Manager
Reports to: District Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
We understand that inspiring leaders come from many different backgrounds. What matters most is your ambition to succeed, your proven track record and your ability to lead your team from the front whilst nurturing their talent and empowering them to become the very best they can, all, whilst connecting with customers.
The role will incorporate:
Financial Performance = 50%
- Actively work the sales floor interacting with customers and employees to achieve the store sales goals.
- Will be one of the top two (2) sales people in the store. Lead all staff inworld class customer service to deliver on all financial goals of the organization.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, quarterly/monthly financial review meetings as needed, and other meetings as necessary for the financial health of the business.
High Performance Staff = 25%
- Organize, implement, and validate staff training. “Training” will include but not be limited to sales, merchandising, Daily Task List, Ascend POS, Ascend Analytics, and product training.
- Validate training through a variety of methods including active role-playing, Trek University, secret shop reviews, and direct observation.
- Will conduct a bi-weekly leadership meeting with Service Lead, Sales Lead & Inventory lead to review prior 2 week performance as well as future planning.
Store Merchandising and Operations = 15%
- Participate in the merchandising of the store to ensure a professional, accessible, and inviting shopping experience.
- Merchandising includes but is not limited to sorting, straightening, fixture arrangement, and feature displays.
- Monitoring store supplies and ordering/purchasing as needed.
- Responsible for exporting daily iif files into QuickBooks at least weekly.
Human Resources = 10%
- Actively participate in all facets of human resources and staffing within the store.
- This includes interviewing potential employees, completing new-hire paperwork, scheduling, and discipline.
- Perform other duties as prescribed by management as needed.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
The contents of this Job Description are not intended to be exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties, which fall within your capabilities.
Job Descriptions are reviewed and amended on a regular basis in order to meet the evolving demands of the business and marketplace drivers.
Any job description provided to you by Trek will not form part of your contract of employment unless specified otherwise.