Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (JDE) CNC Integrator (Administrator come Developer) position will be 75% System Administrator and 25% Development responsibility. In CNC Administrator role you are responsible for Installation and Configuration, Upgrade Activities, User/Security maintenance and support. Applying patches & bug fixes (ESUs), deploying changes, regular checkups & maintenance activities. In Developer role you will develop and enhance JDE Apps and UBEs to meet ongoing business requirements, build automation for continuous system testing for performance and reliability objectives.
This position will work collaboratively with functional, technical and development teams working at company headquarter Waterloo WI.
- As a EnterpriseOne (JDE) CNC Administrator – you will be responsible for Installation and Configuration, Upgrade Activities, User/Role Management, Security Management, Object Management Configuration, Package Management, Change Management, Job Scheduling, Web Client (Fat Client) Management, ESU/ASU Management, Patching server software (Java, Weblogic, Oracle Database etc). Monitoring Maintenance Activities in PRE-PROD and PROD environments.
- As a EnterpriseOne (JDE) Developer – you will develop and enhance JDE Applications and UBEs using FDA, RDA tools. build automation for continuous system testing for performance and reliability objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a Certified JDE CNC Administrator with Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne V 9.X
- 2+ years of JDE development experience.
- 1 year of RPA UiPath development experience.
- Proven experience managing servers in a JDE environment
- Proven experience with IBM i/AS400 Administrator
- Proven experience with Patching server software (Java, Weblogic, Oracle Database etc).
- Proven experience managing and support of JDE Server infrastructure with JDE Application Services, Deployment Services, Web servers, Web Logic services, training servers and development services
- Proven experience with the management of JDE servers running Windows Servers and IBM i/AS400 database infrastructure
- Good experience in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne tools like FDA, RDA, TDA, BDA, TC, Event Rules Debugger, Real Time Events (RTE), and Business Functions (NER)
- Ability to work with both functional and technical personnel.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills. Experience working with all levels of the business to define requirements as well as to perform application support.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task if needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, processes in an easily understood presentation.
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle database is a plus
- Experience with Oracle Linux
- Experience with Oracle SOA deployment
- Experience with RPA (UiPath)