A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek Bicycle Corporation in Waterloo, WI is seeking to hire an experienced ServiceNow IT Manager. This individual is responsible for working with IT and business stakeholders to manage the development of ServiceNow solutions to increase IT hospitality, productivity, consistency and automation of IT requests.
Responsibilities include: vendor relationship management and subject matter expertise with ServiceNow licensing and operations. Technical leadership and management of the development team responsible for creating, deploying and supporting ITSM solutions using ServiceNow. Building and maintaining strong relationships with the product owner and IT teams.
Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, this individual must be able to effectively communicate in English with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Manages the development of Enterprise-level solutions within Trek’s ServiceNow environment.
- Serves as the leader of the development process.
- Assists with system design and determining the optimal implementation strategy.
- Facilitates requirements gathering.
- Removes obstacles, coordinates efforts with other IT teams as needed.
- Stays current with industry trends best practices.
- Team Management
- Directs and manages the team’s work tasks.
- Runs stand-up meetings.
- Provides coaching and feedback your team on individual performance.
- Grows the team’s skillset and promotes a continuous learning engine
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science (equivalent professional experience considered)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing solutions using ServiceNow to optimize change, request and incident management (ITIL).
- 2+ years IT management experience.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with external data sources and automation platforms.
- Good understanding of relational database development and SQL experience.
- A strong passion for continuous learning.
- Good written / oral communication skills.
- Strong process management, process improvement and problem-solving skills.