... It's about being more than good. Every day anew.
That's what drives us and what motivates us - since 1885. A part of Diamant's success story from the beginning. Handicrafts and craftsmanship have more than 130 years of tradition at Diamant. It is still reflected in the premium quality of our high-quality bikes. Our good reputation in the market certifies this to us again and again. Today, Diamant is a member of the Trek Bicycle Corporation business group and enjoys a steady increase in demand for our products.
As part of a succession, we are looking for the next possible date:
The goal of your activity is the optimal control of all commercial processes in the company. You are responsible for accounting, including IT, and support the management in forecasting and budgeting, as well as reporting, thus making a significant contribution to the transparency of all business transactions and to greater efficiency of the company.
You are responsible for:
- professional and personal leadership of the accounting department, consisting of accounts receivable and accounts payable, accounting, controlling and calculation as well as taxes, insurance with a currently 8-member team
- proper balance sheet preparation, including the month, quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB, cost accounting, charts of accounts, accounts receivable and payable management and asset accounting
- the areas of finance, international accounting and controlling
- Reporting to the management and Trek USA parent company, working closely with the parent company's specialist departments
- Planning tasks such as budget planning, investment planning and monitoring
- working with tax consultants, banks and accountants and acting as their point of contact
- the coordination, securing of the IT hardware and software in the company as well as the prioritization of global and local projects, management of the team with currently 2 employees
- an academic degree and ideally work experience in accounting / controlling of a manufacturing company
- Experience from stays abroad and therefore fluent English
- pronounced numerical understanding
- very secure MS Office knowledge (especially Excel) and high IT affinity
- ideally, knowledge of JD Edwards accounting software
- fluent English and German Language knowledge
- secure knowledge in German HGB an tax law as well as GAAP absolute necessary
- an attractive and dynamic work environment in which your performance determines your compensation
- the chance to bring in your professional skills and experience as a strong communicative leader and to live your "hands-on" mentality
- a high-performance, international and group-oriented environment
- employer-funded pension
- Employee discounts on Trek products
- Family friendly work environment
It's about being more than good. Every day anew.
That's what drives us and what motivates us. If you do the same, give us a chance to meet you!