Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come and join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The mission of the Customer Care Team is to provide exceptional hospitality to our customers, and to build relationships with our retailers through consistent and proactive service. We are now recruiting two Customer Care Representatives – one role will be focused on Sales Support while the other will be focused on Technical Support.
We would prefer that you work from our Head Office in Canberra but we will consider remote working arrangements if you reside in another location.
Key accountabilities include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and hospitality to all Trek customers.
- Manage interactions with our retailers, consumers and partners by handling phone, email, B2B and CRM inquiries and proactively communicating new programs and products.
- Be responsible for key customer and brand touchpoints such as service claims, customer service inbox, and phone inquiries.
- Analyse and process warranty service claims.
- Manage the customer service inbox with your co-workers.
- Assist retailers with technical questions and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Effectively manage all opportunities including ones borne of conflict and negotiation.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- An outstanding ability to give energy in all environments.
- A ‘solutions’ mind set.
- The ability to think quickly and decisively, without emotion, taking measured consideration of all possible outcomes.
- Exceptional IT Customer service experience in platforms such as CRM (MS Dynamics), ERP software (JDE).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Bicycle Retail and/or mechanic skills (min 3 years’ experience but preferably min 5 years’ experience).
- Understanding of Australian and New Zealand consumer law.
- A great sense of fun!
Trek Bicycle employees inspire each other to reach their potential. Inside Trek the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sharing the joy of riding a bicycle is unmistakable. From Canberra, Australia to Waterloo, Wisconsin U.S.A. each office cultivates a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on positive energy and customer service. A career at Trek Bikes demands resourcefulness and ambition – and offers the opportunity to do something great in your lifetime with the best brand, best teammates and the best retail partners in the industry.
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY to join the Awesome Bus! For a confidential conversation please call Phil Bickerstaff, Customer Care Manager ANZ, on 02 6173 2400 or send your enquiry via email to email@example.com.
Applications close 8 October 2021.